Pico de Gallo Salsa
I love fresh salsa. Can’t get enough of it. This one is so simple to put together and keep around for tacos, eggs, anything. Add some avocado to it if you’d like. I always do when we have fish tacos.
- 2 medium tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1/2 small white onion, diced
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and diced
- 1 large lime, juiced or 3 key limes, juiced
- large handful cilantro, rinsed and chopped
- pinch of salt
Combine all ingredients in a small bowl and stir to combine. This will keep in the fridge for about a week.