Simple Cucumber Tomato Salad
This is one of my favorite go-to salads because it is incredibly easy, versatile, and you can tweak it with all kinds of ingredients. Tonight I added some dried basil from my grandma’s garden, and feta cheese. A few weeks ago, I added hearts of palm, sliced red onions and olives.
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 can artichoke hearts, quartered
- 3 small Persian cucumbers, peeled, halved and sliced
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/8 cup champagne vinaigrette (balsamic or Italian would also work here)