Tonight we will be serving this vibrant green sauce with grilled pork chops, gazpacho, and crusty bread.
Yields 1 1/2 cups
- 1 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley, trimmed of stems
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro, trimmed of stems
- 3 garlic cloves
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
1.) Place the parsley, cilantro, and garlic in the bowl of a food processor or blender and pulse until well chopped. Add oregano, red pepper flakes, red wine vinegar and pulse to combine. Add olive oil, season with salt and pepper and pulse again just until combined. Place in a small bowl and serve at room temperature.